Hire Top Rated Upwork FreeLancer
Jeff Stoller, Business & Legal Consultant
Read my 5 star reviews
One of the areas where I have devoted a lot of attention in my professional career is hospitality because they’re businesses about people, not just technology. Making people happy is something about which I can be passionate.
Going to college and law school in Los Angeles, almost everyone is somehow involved in, connected to or aspiring to be in the entertainment business. My experience and ability to help you spans live entertainment, brand management, licensing.
There are many people who can write what the client tells them to write. What an entrepreneur needs is someone who can ask the questions and write what the entrepreneur never thought of. That’s why you hire me.
Business structuring is like pieces of a puzzle, except that in this puzzle the pieces can fit together in a variety of ways, not just one. I can help you decide which way is best for you.
With a professional background as an attorney, accountant and professor of finance at the University of Southern California and his work in the hospitality/entertainment field, Jeff Stoller is a recognized expert in entrepreneurship and brand management, having worked with world famous brands including The Rolling Stones and Warner Bros.
For more info view my profile on:
Check out my book, "You Want To Be An Entrepreneur"
Who should read this book
You Want to be an Entrepreneur” is a primer for new and future entrepreneurs. It’s important to understand that launching a new business is more than just a great idea or a dream. It involves marketing, finance, law, production, accounting and everything that is the foundation of any business.
In this book, you will discover
- The pros and cons of being an entrepreneur
- The impact of being an entrepreneur on yourself and your family
- The elements of a successful business, not just a good idea
- The structure of a solid business plan for yourself, your employees and your financiers
- The way to target the right audience for your goods or services
- How to create and build a brand
- The concepts of our accounting system
- The sources of funding for your business
- The meaning of financial statements